Headquartered in the city of West Des Moines, Iowa, Armolon Corp. (Armolon) provides comprehensive data breach and cybersecurity, as well cybersecurity audits and certifications, and disaster recovery/business continuity services to clients throughout Iowa and the Country. Client engagement includes, among other things, providing full-time virtual Chief Information Security Officer (vCISO), and other fully managed cybersecurity services, to specific blocks of hours per month for use by the client on an as-needed basis. Armolon specializes in developing cybersecurity and data recovery strategies that are driven by past and current experience and data intelligence — no guess work.
At Armolon, our goal is to deliver innovative cybersecurity/data breach solutions incorporating best practices in network, data management, and application security. We constantly work to identify new threats and implement new techniques and procedures to address rapidly evolving cybersecurity threats.
We offer a comprehensive data breach/cybersecurity service portfolio that includes the following:
- Threat assessment and update
- Network security and risk management
- Business impact analysis
- Malware prevention, response and ransom negotiation
- Disaster recovery and business continuity planning
- Client security audits, including IT audit for vendors and other sub-contractors of a client
- Penetration testing
- Virtual Chief Information Security Officer (vCISO) engagement
- Staff training and information security awareness, dry-run hands-on practicing, policies and procedures (from scratch, or modification of existing client material)
- Compliance issues related to data security and data breach, and client awareness of critical timely notification after a confirmed breach, and other jurisdictional requirements, e.g., data backup requirements of the GDPR and other regulations (see, GDPR, CA CCPA, NERC, NY DFS, HIPAA, SOX, FISMA, PCI DSS, IL BIPA, SC IDSA, CANADA PIPEDA, among other legislation)
Our proven ability to listen well, communicate clearly, understand quickly, and act timely on the unique cybersecurity/data breach, compliance and regulatory requirements for industry-specific clients sets us apart from our competitors. Our managed cybersecurity solution (vCISO) is customized to address a client’s specific needs to make sure that the proposed security solution can be integrated into a client’s existing security environment including software, hardware, training and support procedures.