Based in West Des Moines, Armolon Corp. provides comprehensive cybersecurity and disaster recovery services to clients throughout the United States. Client engagement varies from fully managed cyber security services (vCISO) to specific blocks of hours on as-needed basis. Our company specializes in developing cyber security and data recovery strategies that are driven by past experience and data intelligence instead of gut instinct or guess work.
At Armolon, our goal is to deliver innovative cybersecurity solutions incorporating best practices in network, data and application security. We constantly work to identify new threats and implement new techniques to address rapidly evolving cybersecurity threats.
We offer a comprehensive cybersecurity service portfolio that includes the following:
- Threat assessment
- Network security and risk management
- Business impact analysis
- Disaster Recovery and business continuity planning
- Security audit including IT audit for vendors
- Penetration testing
- Virtual Chief Information Security Officer (vCISO) engagement
- Staff training and information security awareness
- Compliance issue related to data security (HIPAA, SOX, FISMA, PCI DSS)
Our ability to understand the unique security, compliance and regulatory requirements for industry-specific clients sets up apart from others. Our managed cyber security solution is customized to address client’s specific needs to make sure that proposed security solution can be integrated with client’s current security environment including software, hardware, training and support procedures.